Monday, March 19, 2012

Back at Work

Well, I have been back at work for 2 weeks now and this week I am on Spring Break. Steve has a most wonderful boss who is letting him work from home for the next 8 weeks. So going back to work wasn't too hard. It is easier being at work knowing Evan is home with his daddy. I am only working 4 hours a day, so that makes things a bit easier too. I love coming home from work to see my husband and son. Evan is getting so big, he can hold his head up by himself, he still gets a little tired sometimes and his head just kind of flops down. He is a happy baby most of the time.
Steve and I had our first date night since Evan was born. My parents watched him for the few hours we were at dinner. At first it was REALLY weird being in the car without Evan. But we were able to enjoy our evening. Thank you again Mom & Dad.
Evan loves mirrors, he enjoys looking at the baby in the mirror. Oh he is so much fun, we are at that stage where we can play. He's still trying to figure out how his hands work, but I really think he will be grabbing things on his own very soon.
Evan is only on breast milk. I pump every morning before work, and when I get home from work. So Steve is able to give Evan a bottle whenever he needs it. I am starting to know what a cow feels like though, being on a pumping schedule is already getting tiring.
Well, Evan's cry is telling me I am done with the blogging for now.

1 comment:

  1. miss you guys! hope all is well with you:) glad i have your blog :) hes so cute and i want to meet him asap!!! lets make a date for sure to meet!! love you guys!!!
    -love maria

    ReplyDelete