Thursday, June 28, 2012
Okay, it has been way too long since my last blog. Evan is 6 months old today and wonderful. He has been sleeping in his room for a while now and getting good at it. I think he is starting to teethe though. He has been a bit more fussy lately. He is eating baby food now. My mom bought me a baby bullet, which is a wonderful product that allows you to make and store your own baby food. So far Evan has had rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and zucchini. He loves it all. He rolls over both ways, sits up with some help. He is wonderful and has such personality. He is a chatter box, especially in the morning and at bath time. He LOVES bath time. We have put him in the pool and he enjoys that too. I am enjoying being home with him during the summer. Once the school season starts Evan with stay with his grandma while I am at work. The times we have needed a baby sitter it is always one of the grandmas to watch him. He loves going to see both his grandmas. His Uncle Eric will be here the week of 4th of July, I am sure he will be excited to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment