Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22

Evan is 3 weeks old now, we had a doctor visit on the 20th. It was just to check his weight and make sure his circumcision was healing correctly. Evan is up to 7pds 14oz. The doctor was happy with the weight gain and we don't have to go back again until his 2 month check up. Evan is usually a very happy baby except for when he is hungry, or tired. The days at home are getting easier with Evan, he seems to be most content when he is being held. Now that he has gained more weight I can use the baby carrier with him, which is nice because then I can do things around the house while he is attached to me. He seems most happy when he is near somebody.

This weekend has been a bit rough, Steve came home on Friday with the flu. Steve has not been able to hold Evan which has not been easy for him, or me. One of the things I enjoy about the weekend is Steve helps take care of Evan. Don't get me wrong, I love Evan and love taking care of him, but sometimes it is nice to have some time to myself while someone else takes care of him. However, my mom has been coming over everyday and holds Evan, which makes her happy, and me happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment